09 November 2010

...Have You Ever...

Play dares on some site, and she dares me to answered and copy this to my blog, so here you go~





( ) Smoked a cigarette ew
( ) Drank so much you threw up
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(x) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada Malacca
( ) Been to Florida Kuala Lumpur
( ) Been to Mexico Sabah
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean (and almost drown)
(x) Felt like dying....
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang karaoke badly
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Laughed until liquid came out of the other end
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(x) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Clause..he doesnt exist and if he did I'll kill him
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( ) Gone roller-skating
( ) Ice-skating


(x) I'm single
( ) I'm in a relationship
( ) I'm engaged
(x) I've had someone cheat on me.
( ) I've gone on a blind date.
(x) I've been the dumpee more than the dumper.
(x) I miss someone right now.
( ) have a fear of commitment.
(x) I have a fear of abandonment.
( ) I've cheated in a relationship.
( ) I've been the cheatee ( if that means that you were the person some cheated on their gf/bf with )
( ) I've gotten divorced(With Friends )
(x) I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
(x) I've told someone I loved them
(x) I've kept something from a past relationship.


Honesty/Crime

(x) I am a terrible awesome liar.
(x) I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't
(x) I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.
( ) I've snuck out of my house.
(x) I have lied to my parents about where I am.
(x) I am keeping a secret from the world
(x) I've cheated while playing a game.
(x) I've cheated on a test.
(x) I've run a red light.
( ) I've been suspended from school.
(x) I've witnessed a crime... on TV
(x) I've been in watch a fist fight.
( ) I've been arrested.
( ) I've shoplifted


Drugs/Alcohol

( ) I've consumed alcohol.
( ) I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
( ) I've taken painkillers when I didn't need them.
( ) I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
(x) I can't swallow pills.
( ) I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem
( ) I have been diagnosed with clinical depression.
(x) I shut others out when I'm depressed.
( ) I take anti-depressants.
( ) I'm anorexic or bulimic.
(x) I've slept an entire day when I didn't need it.
( ) I'm addicted to adrenaline
(x) I've hurt myself on purpose
( ) I'm addicted to self harm
(x) I've woken up crying.
(x) I've cried myself to sleep.


Death and Suicide

(x) I'm afraid of dying.
(x) I hate funerals.
(x) I've seen someone die.
(x) Someone i know has attempted suicide.
(x) Someone close to me has committed suicide.
( ) I've attempted suicide.Millions of times


Random

(x) I can can't sing well.
( ) I open up to others easily.
(x) I watch the news.
( ) I don't kill bugs. DIE DIE DIE
(x) I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme.
( ) I curse regularly.
(x) I sing in the shower.
(x) I am a morning midnight person.
( ) I paid for my cell phone ring tone.
(x) I'm a snob moron about grammar.
( ) I am a sports fanatic.
(x) I twirl my hair
( ) have "x"s in my screen name
(x) In somethings I love being neat hate to get clean up
( ) I've copied more than 30 CD's in a day
(x) I bake well charcoal.
( ) I would wear pajamas uniform to school.
(x) I like Martha Stewart.
(x) I know how to shoot a gun (in Resident Evil)
(x) I am in love with love.
( ) I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
(x) I laugh at my own jokes.
(x) I eat fast food weekly
(x) I believe in ghosts.
( ) I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
( ) I've not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
(x) I can't sleep if there is a spider maggots in the room.
(x) I am really ticklish.
(x) I love white chocolate
(x) I bite my nails (used to)
(x) I play video games
(x) I'm good suck at remembering faces.
(x) I'm good 
suck at remembering names.
(x) I'm good suck at remembering dates.
(x) I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
( ) I have tried to join a circus and failed

(x) My answers are totally honest

I'm boring... So... This is just random x.x

No comments: