26 May 2011

Dear Economy. I loath thee.

Today, I decide that midterm result can go to burn themselves in hell.

Ehem. Okay. I am very crazy as shit sad now. Because I'm doing VERY BADLY on my Economy paper. It's the last paper for my midterm. Guess what? I died suffer for 3 hours straight while answering this paper. I fricking hate Economy.

Don't you dare saying it's an easy paper to score. Fu- Damn you, jailbirds.

Maybe it's easy if you're learning it with people on your level, but I'm not. Everyone in my class is everything but stupid. Not only they go to the high payed extra classes, they also has money tons of books and extra exercises. So the teacher just assume everyone could catch up with her crazy speed high speed teaching. Maybe I could if I had pay more attention last year, but i'm too busy emoing because my parents insisted on me to registered form 6... Oh well.

This remind me of my favorite song when I'm 7.
Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
The future not ours to see
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be....

No comments: